Speciality coffee hand-roasted in South Staffordshire. Arabica coffee from Mustefa Abakeno who is a smallholder farmer in the Jimma area of Western Ethiopia.
Due to a lack of water in the area and limited space to ferment the coffee, Mustefa ferments the coffee for a short period of time before he moves it to his drying beds, and the result is something like a light honey process. He has set up a small wet mill where he processes his farm’s and outgrowers’ coffee, which he keeps separate and dries on raised beds near his house. Mustefa’s outgrowers are all neighbours and have between 4 and 10 hectares of land each. He is processing both natural and washed coffee and all of it is dried semi-shaded.
- Ethically sourced, premium quality, hand-roasted in Bridgtown, UK by Crown & Canvas.
- Type: Arabica.
- Varieties: 74110, 74112 & Heirloom.
- Region: Agaro, Jimma, Western Ethiopia.
- Roast Level: Medium.
- Great for: Espresso and filter.
- Cupping profile: Floral and complex with strong Vanilla's scents, Key-Lime pie and lingering Chocolate aftertaste
- Ground coffee: 250g bag.
We take great care to accurately show colours through our product images. But, please be aware that some screens may display colours differently.